Trainer's Toolbox: Exercise Complexity Course
Experience a continuum of complex movement that integrates dynamic movement and balance with strength. A workout that combines these conditioning ingredients (and others) improves the connectivity between the mind and muscle and has direct transferability to the playing field. This intense workshop provides the comprehensive methodology to categorize and systematize exercise selection to make your client's program challenging and exciting. Trainers will experience exercise complexity variables firsthand in this cutting-edge workshop.
By Peter Twist, MSc
- Identify how manipulating exercise complexity can challenge, overload and confuse the human body.
- Design an appropriate and effective training workout that delivers results based on challenging clients to perform progressively more complex exercises.
- Create a full workout that enhances athleticism, caloric expenditure, explosive strength, intuitive balance and movement efficiency.
- Challenge clients using appropriate regressions and progressions to provide an effective individualized workout.
- Develop a long-term training plan that provides a neuromuscular challenge to develop mind-to-muscle compliance, resulting in neuromuscular communication systems improvements.
- Understand how exercise complexity impacts overload in balance, movement and strength segments of the workout, and how layering more complex variables increases overload and adaptation.
|Trainer's Toolbox: Exercise Complexity ||Video (Session)|